Master Switching Console
(Click on the photo to see a larger version)
Here's a picture of the WCAU-TV Master Switching Console from 1954. This was the one first installed at the Channel 10 City Line location. The board was custom built by RCA in Camden, NJ, just across the river from Philadelphia.
From the official archives of the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia
Photo originally donated by Norm Gagnon & his GGN Information Systems Website
© 2007, All Rights Reserved
The e-mail address of the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia is email@example.com