(Click on the photo to see a larger version)
This picture is of WFIL Radio's Master Control in 1937. At that time, WFIL was located in the Widener Building, in Center City Philadelphia. It was just two years earlier that WFI and WLIT merged to form WFIL Radio.
From the official archives of the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia
Photo originally donated by Broadcast Pioneers member Charlie Higgins
© 2006, All Rights Reserved
The e-mail address of the Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia is firstname.lastname@example.org